Effective date: 1 May 2018 RP International Limited and all it’s subsidiary companies (RPI):
RP International (RPI) is a global search and strategic recruitment firm, specialising in the provision of C-suite, senior management and technology professionals across multiple sectors, offering three core services of Human Capital Solutions: Executive, Permanent and Contract
RPI takes the personal data that you share with us seriously and have made information available to you to explain:
1) what legal basis we have for using your data
2) what types of data we collect about you
3) how we collect and use your data
4) what rights you have in relation to your data
5) who we will share your personal data with
6) how you can contact us
1) What legal basis do we have for using your information?
RPI processes your data when it is in our legitimate interests to do this and when these interests are not overridden by your data protection rights.
Our legitimate interests include but are not limited to:
- ensuring we provide you with a recruitment and consulting service
- understanding your requirements and matching your skills to relevant jobs
- meeting our legal obligations
On some occasions, RPI processes your data with your consent.
The processing is necessary to fulfil a contract
RPI may process your data when we need to do this to fulfil a contract with you, such as to send your Curriculum Vitae to one of RPI’s clients or to a prospective employer for a specific job application.
2) What type of personal data we collect about you
Registration with RPI and use of our recruitment and consulting services for those looking for a role is free.
The information we collect may include but is not limited to:
Personal contact details such as name, job title, addresses, telephone numbers, personal and work email addresses, Skype or other web ID
- A copy of a valid ID
- Education/qualifications history
- Curriculum vitae and relevant work history
- Social security number (or equivalent in your country) and any other tax-related information
- Financial compensation history such as salary or rate
- Next of kin and emergency contact information
- Limited company information, their representative’s information and payment and financial information and certificates included but not limited to certificate of incorporation, certificate of professional insurance
- Bank account details of your company
- Phone records of conversations RPI have with you
- Any information that you choose to tell us
- Trading information about your company or employer
We may collect, store and use the following “special categories” of information as part of the recruitment process:
- Information about your medical history
- Information about criminal convictions and offences
We may, as part of the recruitment process, collect sensitive personal information included in our equal opportunity and diversity monitoring. The information is provided on a voluntary basis with explicit consent and we will only use this data for the purpose of statistical analysis.
RPI will collect a limited amount of information from its client to provide recruitment and consulting services. This may include but is not limited to:
- Information about the client to complete our KYC (“Know Your Client”) checks
- Information about the role and requirement
- Information about the client hiring manager, billing contact(s) or other main contact information (email address, telephone and relevant data)
- Information about pricing, trading and relevant contractual agreements
RPI will collect a limited amount of information from its suppliers of services and goods. This may include but is not limited to:
- Information about the supplier to complete our KYC checks
- Information about the supplier services
- Information about the supplier main contact information (email address, telephone and relevant data)
- Information about pricing, billing, trading and relevant contractual agreements
3) How we collect and use your data?
For the purpose of providing recruitment and consulting services, we may collect information about you from a number of sources.
- Directly from you. This information is shared by you to us to help you in your job search and to match your skills with our client requirement
- From an agent/third party acting on your behalf, e.g. Contractors Limited Company.
- From a recruitment platform such as LinkedIn, Monster, Gulftalent and Jobsite
- From a referral from friends, colleagues or relevant contacts
- From recruitment software. Where we collect your information through publicly available sources as set out above, we may do this with the aid of software programs such as Lusha. If you have any questions or queries you can contact email@example.com .
We may conduct checks during the recruitment process to verify the information you have provided us. We will inform you during the recruitment process if this is required.
Your data will be safely stored on our CRM system: Invenias.
4) What rights do you have in relation to the data we hold on you?
You have a number of rights available to you such as the right to know what personal data we hold about you, the right to ask us to update and correct any out-of-date or incorrect personal data and the right to opt out of any marketing communications.
This rights being:
- The right to be informed
- The right to access
- The right to rectification
- The right to erasure
- The right to data portability
- The right to restrict processing
- The right to object to processing
Further information and advice about your rights can be obtained from the relevant data protection regulator in your country.
The Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) is the relevant regulatory authority in the UK and you can access information by following this link: https://ico.org.uk/
5) Who we will share your data with
RPI may share personal information with governmental or other public authorities (including but not limited to, worker’s compensation boards, courts, law enforcement, tax authorities and criminal investigations agencies); and third-party civil legal process participants and their accountants, legal advisors, auditors and representatives acting on their behalf as we believe to be necessary or appropriate to comply with our regulatory legal and contractual obligations. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data.
6) How you can contact us
The data controller responsible for your information is RPI. We may contact you by phone, email, social media, messaging services or post and you can update your preferences at any time.
If you have any questions about this policy or our use of your personal data you can email: firstname.lastname@example.org or write to the RPI Data Protection Officer, 5th 1 Poultry London, EC2R 8EJ
When contacting us we reserve the right to ask you a number of security questions.