Telecommunications Executive Search Project
Our client is one of the leading telecommunications providers in the Philippines. Through its three principal business groups – fixed line, wireless, and information and communication technology – they offer one of the largest and most diversified range of telecommunications services across the Philippines’ most extensive fiber optic backbone and fixed line, cellular and satellite networks.
Reporting to the President and Chief Executive Officer, the CTIO would be tasked with a remit to oversee a team of 5,000+ employees across fixed and wireless communications, as well as taking on responsibility for all of the IT. Solid senior management experience within a large mobile network operator or group was needed, along with significant leadership ability to grow and develop this sizeable team.
The Network was in need of massive re-design and alongside numerous transformations. There were only a handful of candidates that were of the right calibre for this position, however, given our longstanding history in the industry and key relationships, we were able to provide a solid shortlist to our client for this search.
Following a successful executive search process, RPI then worked with the new CTIO to provide critical hires.
Top of the CTIO’s agenda was to appoint:
- VP of Network Operations (Permanent Role)
- VP of Wireless Network Optimisation (Permanent Role)
- Group PMO Head (Permanent Role)
- Group Head of Build (Permanent Role)
- Senior IP Core Architect SME (Interim/Contract)
- Service Delivery Platform (SDP) Transformation Program Director (Interim/Contract)
- Spectrum Re-farming Program Director (Interim/Contract)