RP International is the largest specialist provider of telecoms recruitment solutions in the Middle East and Africa.
Our Dubai office was established in 2002 in response to the proposed wave of deregulation within the Middle Eastern telecoms market. The practice has grown steadily to become a team of 25 expert consultants servicing different areas of the industry.
We have successfully conducted executive search assignments, managed significant talent acquisition projects and sourced interim and contract subject matter experts for clients from across the region including the Gulf, the Levant, North Africa, Sub-Saharan Africa.
The clients we have partnered with range from start-up operators launching services to vendors looking to expand their sales and delivery capability in the region. Key projects have included the launch of the UAE’s second telecoms operator providing over 120 permanent staff and 100 contractors; replacing the regional management team of a leading systems integrator; and assisting in the recruitment of key individuals within a network vendor's managed services team.
As a specialist provider to the MEA market we work regionally providing solutions to identify the best available local talent or repatriate overseas nationals as well as attracting the most suitable regional and international expatriate professionals to meet our clients' needs.
The Gulf, the Levant, North and Sub-Saharan Africa
- Executive Search
- Interim Management
- Launch and Transformation
- Telecoms (operators, vendors, OSS/BSS and IT, handset & mobile applications, systems integrators & consultancies, regulatory authorities)
- Digtial (service providers, content & services, advertising & analytics)
- Technology (FST, aviation)
- Legal (in-house, private practice and regulatory)
- CCO – Operator, UAE
- Vice President – Cross Media Operator, Middle East & North Africa
- Head of Product Development, Head of Product Marketing & Sales Director - Operator, Kuwait
- HR Director - Telecommunications Provider, Ivory Coast
- Head of Procurement – Integrated Communications Provider, Bahrain
- CEO - Mobile Operator, Jordan
- CEO, CCO & CTO - Mobile Operator, Iraq
- Group Regulatory Affairs Officer - Mobile Holding Company, Kuwait
- CCO - Alternative Telecom Provider, Bahrain
Languages spoken in the office:
English, Arabic, French, Dutch, Spanish, Czech and Italian