DATA MANAGEMENT & ANALYTICS
RPI have an exciting event in October being held in our London Office in the City. We are inviting selected industry leaders who want the opportunity to discuss the success of their Big Data implementations. It will be a panel discussion on the title Big Data: Are you Surviving or Thriving?
Who should attend? CDOs, CIOs, Heads of Data and Strategic Data Thinkers.
· Allison Nau, Head of Data Intelligence, Cox Automotive (Manheim)
· Adam Wright, Director of Business Intelligence, Just Eat
· Barry Panayi, Chief Data Officer, Amlin
· Two years on, is big data living up to the hype?
· Are businesses seeing an ROI on their big data strategy?
· What success are data strategies having on the business?
· What causes a data strategy to succeed/fail?
Questions for discussion:
· Do you have a defined set of objectives for data and analytics?
· What industry is leading in this market at the moment?
· What benefits have you seen as a result of your data strategy?
· Does there need to be someone at board level driving that strategy?
· What other industries/companies would you like to see present at our debate?
Panel from our previous event:
· Alan Grogan, Associate Partner at Atos
· Richard Haseldine, Head of Insight at Aimia
· Phillip Radley, Chief Data Architect at BT
· Eric Bourland, Vodafone and Teradata
For more information on attending the event please email Jenny Burton and register your interest. Details of the event below;
RP International, 21 Garlick Hill, EC4V 2AU.
20th October 2016,
18:30 arrival for 19:00 debate
0203 597 7150