From our regional hub in Dubai we work across the Middle East and Africa.
Dubai's excellent infrastructure, amenities and geographical location make it an perfect location for conducting business within the MEA.
It is a high-tech city that showcases super luxurious hotels, shopping centres and staggering real estate developments. This is combined with strong Islamic culture and influences which help to create a fascinating mix of old and new, traditional and modern.
Working in Dubai gives you direct access to the UAE, one of the largest markets in the Middle East. RP International’s base in Dubai Internet City is our gateway to telecoms and technology groups in the wider MEA region.
Over the seven years we have been located in Dubai we have worked with clients on a wide range of projects in the Gulf, the Levant, North Africa and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Find out more about living and working in Dubai in our comprehensive guide.
The Gulf, the Levant, North and Sub-Saharan Africa
- Executive Search
- Launch and Transformation
- Telecoms (mobile, fixed and handset and applications)
- Digital (service providers, content & services, advertising & analytics)
- Technology (FST, aviation)
- Legal (in-house, private practice and regulatory)
- CCO – Operator, UAE
- Vice President – Cross Media Operator, Middle East & North Africa
- Head of Product Development, Head of Product Marketing & Sales Director - Operator, Kuwait
- HR Director - Telecommunications Provider, Ivory Coast
- Head of Procurement – Integrated Communications Provider, Bahrain
- CEO - Mobile Operator, Jordan
- CEO, CCO & CTO - Mobile Operator, Iraq
- Group Regulatory Affairs Officer - Mobile Holding Company, Kuwait
- CCO - Alternative Telecom Provider, Bahrain