Identifying a major phase of growth and deregulation in the Middle East and Africa we opened our Dubai Internet City office in 2002.
This established RP International as the first specialist telecoms and technology recruitment organisation in the region.
Over the last seven years we have successfully completed assignments across the Gulf, the Levant, North and Sub-Saharan Africa.
The Gulf, the Levant, North and Sub-Saharan Africa
Number of Staff:
- Executive Search
- Interim Management
- Launch and Transformation
- Telecoms (operators, vendors, OSS/BSS and IT, handset & mobile applications, systems integrators & consultancies, regulatory authorities)
- Digital (service providers, content & services, advertising & analytics)
- Technology (FST, aviation)
- Legal (in-house, private and regulatory)
- CCO – Operator, UAE
- Vice President – Cross Media Operator, Middle East & North Africa
- Head of Product Development, Head of Product Marketing & Sales Director - Operator, Kuwait
- HR Director - Telecommunications Provider, Ivory Coast
- Head of Procurement – Integrated Communications Provider, Bahrain
- CEO - Mobile Operator, Jordan
- CEO, CCO & CTO - Mobile Operator, Iraq
- Group Regulatory Affairs Officer - Mobile Holding Company, Kuwait
- CCO - Alternative Telecom Provider, Bahrain
Languages Spoken in the Office:
English, Arabic, French, Dutch, Spanish, Czech and Italian
T: +971 (0)4 391 0300